Los Angeles, California
3.5

I am No Longer Satisfied With Their Plumbing Services Anymore!

From approximately January 1st, 2016 to March 14th, 2016, I have had a problem with the Hot Water Not Working and I would call them to fix it and they would come over and fix it and then maybe 5-7 days later, the same problem would continue.

I must have had them come over at least (6) times to fix the same No Hot Water Problem and yesterday, being Sunday, March 13, 2016, I received another emailed complaint from one of my tenants about the Same Problem and I got so angry and fed up with it that I decided to contact American Express and Dispute the charges from the last two months.

Not only did I do that, but I also hired another Qualified and Licensed Plumber who knew exactly what to do which was to Replace The Water Heater because they stated that it has an Internal Water Leak!

So Why could Plumber To The Rescue Not Figure This Out in the First Place rather than Guessing and Taking My Hard Earned Money?

Yes, I am Very Angry and Upset over this experience because it should NOT have happened in the First Place!

Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of one of the most recent letters that one of my tenants had emailed me regarding the Negligence that Plumber To The Rescue has caused.

Thank you for your so so Services!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. HOWARDSHORE1970 is quite happy with fact that most of their work was good and offered low prices and stated that there is a room for improvement of that they ripped me off recently and came over 6 times to fix the hot water probem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of plumber to the rescue plumbing services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $360. Plumber To The Rescue needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plumber to the rescue plumbing services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plumber To The Rescue. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Rescue rooter la basin.

Had an Experience with Plumber To The Rescue?

Comments